Found in the famous Left Bank location of Saint-Germain-des-Près, renowned for its old-fashioned café culture, this superb two-bedroom apartment is a real gem.
• Located in an attractive building dating from the 1920s, this smart property has been maintained to the highest standard.
• Very well decorated throughout, the apartment also boasts gorgeous parquet flooring.
• With a nicely configured layout, there is a lovely lounge, fully-equipped open kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
• Located in the chic 6th arrondissement, some of the city's best cafés, bars, restaurants, shops and galleries are on the doorstep.
• Much-loved Paris park, the Jardin du Luxembourg, can also be found close by.
• #VingtLoves: The two-bedroom set-up can be famously hard to find in Paris, especially in a location such as this, so act fast if this is the one for you.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU877
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more