Dating from 1851, this classic Parisian apartment is tucked away in a beautiful building in the 9th arrondissement close to the magnificent church of Madeleine.
• Brimming with elegance, this gorgeous property has original features including parquet flooring, ceiling mouldings and decorative fireplaces.
• Found on the first floor, it comprises a lovely lounge, dining area, fitted kitchen, three bedrooms and a bathroom, and includes a washing machine and dryer.
• Light and spacious, with large windows overlooking a cobblestone courtyard, the property is beautifully furnished throughout.
• There is also the added bonus of a bathtub - perfect for relaxing in after a busy day's shopping in the nearby area of Opéra.
• Close to cafés, bars, cinemas, restaurants and shops, the apartment is perfectly located for enjoying the best of this vibrant neighbourhood.
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be those stunning period features for us - just check out those ceiling mouldings?
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU880
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more