Recently renovated by an architect, this amazing apartment also has its own private rooftop terrace with a spectacular view over central Paris.
• Located in the 1st arrondissement, close to the Louvre and the Tuileries Garden, this lovely home is tucked away in a characterful building from 1800.
• Found on the fifth floor, the property has two bedrooms and two bathrooms and has been recently renovated to an exacting standard by a talented architect.
• Super-stylish in its decor, the apartment has been designed with chic wooden furniture, interesting art and muted tones.
• Best of all, though, is the stunning private terrace, with views over central Paris and, just visible in the distance, the Eiffel Tower.
• Found in a great location, the apartment is close to good restaurants, designer shops and local markets for delicious French produce.
• #VingtLoves: We love the contemporary design of this lovely apartment - and then there's that terrace. We're already picturing ourselves sitting at that table, with a glass of something cold, as the sun goes down.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU886
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more