Overflowing with charm, this beautiful beamed apartment is located in one of the oldest buildings on the street, dating from 1614, and has all the magic of the Marais right on the doorstep.
• If it's historic Paris you are looking for, it doesn't come much better than this irresistible property in one of the oldest parts of the city.
• With all the original charm of the open beams, the apartment also offers a lovely open-plan layout across the living room, dining area and kitchen.
• The bedroom and bathroom are discreetly tucked away in the back on the courtyard, and therefore extremely quiet, but still quite light.
• There is also the added bonus of a bathtub - which is something of a rarity in these older Paris apartments.
• Located on the third floor of this historic building, the staircase leading up to the property is a magnificent feature in its own right.
• #VingtLoves: We can't resist apartments with beams - and this one is also surrounded by all the chic shops, great galleries and buzzy restaurants of the Marais.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU887
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more