Bright and charming, this fully-renovated penthouse apartment in the historic neighbourhood of Montmartre boasts a spectacular view of the Sacré-Coeur church.
• Located in a turn-of-the-century Art Deco building, on the seventh floor with an elevator, this beautiful studio is brimming with character.
• Highlights include the well-kept wooden flooring, cute kitchen with sloping walls and a bathtub to relax in at the end of the day.
• Sold furnished, the apartment comes with the added bonus of a double bed and a second sofa-bed.
• With the famous textiles district of Le Marché Saint Pierre on the doorstep, you'll be well placed for any new soft furnishings needed.
• For those considering an investment buy, the property has an estimated rental return of 1,500 EUR (net to owner) per month.
• #VingtLoves: Views don't come much better than this one - overlooking the snowy white domes of the Sacré-Coeur and wider Montmartre with its cafés, bars, restaurants and artist workshops.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 70 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2796 euros.
Property Ref: PSU895
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Montmartre. The name evokes disheveled, bohemian, bacchanalian fin de siècle carousing, twisting crawling streets, the legendary Moulin Rouge and, lest we forget, Amélie Poulain. Parisians revile Montmartre as much as they cherish the mysterious hill in northern Paris. For a relatively small arrondissement, the 18th is arguably the most notorious, but over the last few years many interesting places… read more