Located in a hôtel particulier (a grand townhouse) dating from the 1850s, this smart apartment is tucked away in a quiet street in the 3rd arrondissement.
• Wonderfully open and light, with large windows all the way down one side, the property's spacious living room has an impressive high ceiling.
• A stunning architectural staircase leads up to a large mezzanine above, all of which makes this apartment feel much larger than its actual size.
• There is also a good-sized kitchen and a nice bathroom that includes that rarity in Paris - a bathtub - the perfect place to relax after a day's shopping in the Marais.
• Located near to the famous market, the Marché des Enfants Rouge, the apartment is tucked away in a peaceful street.
• For those buying as an investment, the property has a rental estimate of 1,800 EUR (net per month) to the owner.
• #VingtLoves: The high ceiling, the mezzanine, the location... everything really...
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 18 lots (NO_Pas_procedur_cours). Charges annuelles : 1320 euros.
Property Ref: PSU896
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more