Located in a Hotel Particulier in Paris, this smart apartment is tucked away in a quiet street in the 3rd arrondissement.
• Wonderfully open and light, the property's spacious living room has a high ceiling.
• There is also a good sized kitchen, one bathroom including a bathtub.
• Located in the 3rd arrondissement near the Marché des Enfants rouge, the apartment is tucked away in a peaceful street.
• For those buying as an investment, the property has a rental estimate of 1,800 EUR (net per month) to the owner.
• #VingtLoves: The high ceiling, the location.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 18 lots (NO_Pas_procedur_cours). Charges annuelles : 1320 euros.
Property Ref: PSU896
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more