For the discerning lover of Paris, this gorgeous apartment in Saint-Germain-des-Près has all the charms one could wish for in a historic property.
• Found in a lovely building dating from around 1650, original features include hard-wood flooring, crown mouldings, fireplaces, stunning high ceilings and large high windows.
• There is also a beautiful wrought-iron balcony, just perfect for al-fresco dining, overlooking a quaint, calm courtyard.
• Refurbished to a high standard, the rooms here are also light and bright throughout.
• Found on the ancient rue Mazarine, the property is just steps away from the famous pedestrian bridge, Pont des Arts, and the Louvre on one side - and the buzzy Odeon square further away on the other.
• The immediate area is quiet and calm, almost like a cosy village, with chic and discreet cafés, restaurants, antique dealers and art galleries.
• #VingtLoves: It's all about the charming period features in this enchanting apartment - and the balcony in-particular is irresistible.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included
Property Ref: PSU898
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more