One for truly refined tastes, this stunning three-bedroom apartment preserves all the best classical features we love about Paris complemented by the comforts of contemporary living.
• Located in the best part of the Marais, near the Marché des Enfants Rouge and the Square du Temple, this beautifully maintained building is ideally positioned for hip restaurant dining and luxury shopping.
• Dating from around 1800, the apartment offers historic features including 'Parquet de Versailles' hardwood floors, intricate crown mouldings and large windows with great views.
• Found on the third floor, with a lift, this generously-proportioned property comprises three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a lounge, dining room, dressing area and laundry.
• The lovely open layout means it feels light and bright throughout, complemented by the high ceilings and light décor.
• The property has the added benefit of commercial zoning, meaning it is possible to base a business there, and offers guaranteed rental returns of 5,500 EUR, net to owner, per month.
• VingtLoves: The perfect combination of old and new, this gorgeous apartment is also found in one of our favourite parts of Paris.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU906
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more