A pied-à-terre for truly refined tastes or a perfect rental investment, this beautiful one-bedroom apartment has been recently refurbished by an architect and is located within walking distance of the Champs de Mars and the Eiffel Tower.
• Found in the best part of the 15th arrondissement, at the edge of the 7th, the property has easy access to the rest of Paris, as well as good schools and public transport.
• Also located within a 10-minute walk of rue Cler, perhaps the most famous market street in Paris, the apartment is situated on the second floor of a totally renovated classical Parisian building.
• Enjoy making gourmet meals in the state-of-the-art modern, designer kitchen - or having coffee overlooking the elegant and quiet courtyard.
• The property is sold furnished and ready-equipped, so turnkey ready for your arrival.
• This apartment would also make a great investment with a rental return income (net to owner) of EUR 1,350 per month.
• #VingtLoves: We love the layout of this apartment - and, thanks to the talent of the architect, the space feels much larger than it really is. o
Property Ref: PSU907
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without exaggeration the 15th arrondissement is a no man’s land. Situated on the Rive Gauche between the Gare Montparnasse and the Seine to the west, the 15th does not boast historical monuments or sprawling parks. Some call the 15th meditative. Some call it…dull. Yet many supplicants kowtow to the 15th as a gastronomic Babylon. That’s… read more