Tucked away in a quiet corner of Saint-Germain-des-Prés, this three-bedroom property is brimming with charm - but the jewel in the crown is the secluded garden (200m2), which is a real rarity in Paris, full of greenery and flowers.
• Beautifully decorated in the English country style, with tasteful details, this place has a lovely, quirky charm about it - it really is one you must see to fully appreciate.
• The property offers enchanting views over the private garden - which is bedecked with statues, greenery, mature trees, flowers and a summerhouse.
• With its two-floor configuration, this spacious property (of almost 150m2) actually feels more like a house than an apartment.
• Found in a quiet, peaceful setting, it is just a few steps away from the restaurants, bars, cafés, boutiques and fresh markets of Saint-Germain-des-Prés - not to mention the historic Parisian department store, Le Bon Marché.
• This apartment would also make a great investment with a rental value of around euros6,000 per month.
• #VingtLoves: There is so much to love about this property but the enchanting secret garden is what stole our hears - a unique hideaway in this world-famous district Copropriété de 50 lots (). Charges annuelles : 3700 euros.
Property Ref: PSU909
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more