A stunning apartment situated on the second floor of a beautiful Haussmannian building, just a few steps from the elegant Parc Monceau, this three-bedroom property would make a fantastic family home.
• Dating from around 1881, this spacious apartment was stylishly renovated by an architect just a few years ago.
• Situated in a great location, not only is it close to Parc Monceau, but the legendary Champs Elysées and superb fresh markets are an easy walk away.
• Found on the 2nd floor with an elevator, highlights include the large living room, fully-equipped open-plan kitchen and spacious dining room.
• For those wanting to buy as an investment, the apartment has an estimated rental return of euros3,200 euros net to owner
• The seller is also amenable to selling the furniture if required.
• #VingtLoves: Haussmann's elegant façades are everyone's image of modern Paris and these buildings will never go out of fashion. o
Property Ref: PSU917
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 17th arrondissement is best known for the up and coming neighborhood the Batignolles. Parisians are drawn to the Batignolles by the promise of a small town atmosphere and, very importantly, no tourists. Swathes of industrial areas were recently transformed into green expanses for sport and recreation. Impressionism was born in the neighborhood’s cafés thanks… read more