Located in the eighth arrondissement, in the famous shopping area of the Triangle d'Or, this charming one-bedroom apartment is found on the 4th floor of a Haussmannian-style building.
• Accessed by an elevator, this beautiful property has been entirely renovated throughout to a very high standard.
• Featuring a lovely living room with an original fireplace, there is also a fully-equipped kitchen, a nice-sized bedroom, a marble bathroom and cellar space.
• With large windows down one side, the apartment is light, bright and airy throughout with attractive views over classic Parisian architecture.
• Found close to the high-end boutiques of the Triangle d'Or, there is luxury shopping right on the doorstep.
• An ideal investment opportunity, the property has an estimated rental return of 3,200 EUR (net to owner) per month.
• #VingtLoves: With so much designer shopping on the doorstep, we reckon this place would be perfect for any fashionistas out there.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 45 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2100 euros.
Property Ref: PSU922
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more