Located in one of the most prestigious parts of Paris, this light and airy apartment is perfectly placed for enjoying the best of the capital.
• Found in the chic part of the 16th, 'Passy', this is one of the most exclusive neighbourhoods in the city.
• Flooded with natural light, this first-floor apartment (with elevator) is tastefully decorated in an eclectic style.
• Offering open garden views, with no vis à vis, a glance to the right and you'll see the Seine at the end of the street.
• Perfect for a young professional or a couple, there are plenty of high-quality restaurants, cafés and shopping to be found close by.
• Definitely one for discerning tastes, this elegant apartment offers classic Parisian living in a world-famous district.
• #VingtLoves: There is much to recommend this special property but we are particularly enchanted with the view over the garden.
• Sofa bed
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU925
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more