An exceptional home in every way, this large second-floor property is one for truly refined tastes with the most magnificent decor and a prestigious address in the chic Left Bank district of the 6th arrondissement.
• Found in an impressive building dating from 1790, on the historic rue de l'Odeon, this two-bedroom apartment is definitely one with the wow factor.
• With ceilings more than four metres high, it offers volumes of space that are rarely seen in Paris.
• Designed with the highest quality materials, the property features fabulous fireplaces, spectacular chandeliers and much-coveted parquet flooring.
• There is also a secret door, set into a bookcase, that leads into a beautifully-furnished bureau/office.
• Nearby attractions include the Jardin du Luxembourg, iconic cafés such as Les Deux Magots and Café de Flore and the city's oldest church.
• #VingtLoves: This property really is one-of-a-kind - and should you decide to buy as an investment, you'll be guaranteed a high rental return.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 46 lots (NO_Pas_procedur_cours). Charges annuelles : 7800 euros.
Property Ref: PSU931
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more