Brimming with lovely period features, this beautiful apartment is found in a turn-of-the-century building on the prestigious avenue Foch in the 16th arrondissement.
• Situated on the first floor, with an elevator, this picture-perfect property has marble fireplaces, intricate moulding and parquet flooring.
• At over 200 sqm in total, and with exceptionally high ceilings, there is enough room here for every member of the family to have their space.
• Beautifully configured, the layout includes an entrance hall, living room, dining room, separate fully-fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, a bureau (that could be converted into a third bedroom), two bathrooms, a shower room and a dressing room, as well as an adjoining cellar.
• The property has the added benefit of large, high windows and a charming balcony from which to enjoy the views.
• With its leafy avenues, great schools and well-connected transport links, the 16th arrondissement is the ideal address for Paris.
• #VingtLoves: The classic Parisian features are what sets this property apart for us - and for those considering an investment buy, the estimated monthly rental return (net to owner) is 10,000 EUR.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU933
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Avenue Foch, dans un immeuble de grand standing en pierre de taille avec gardienne, un superbe appartement au étage noble , en parfait état de 207 m². Galerie d'entrée, spacieux salon avec 4 m d'hauteur sous plafond, balcon en enfilade, salle-à-manger, grande cuisine équipée. 3 chambres, 2 salles-de-bains, dressing, 2 WC, buanderie + cave
Property Ref: PSU933
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more