Located in a lovely Art Deco building in the eighth arrondissement, famed for its luxury shopping, this beautiful one-bedroom apartment would make a perfect pied-a-terre.
• Found on the fifth floor, with an elavator, this peaceful Paris haven overlooks a quiet courtyard.
• The apartment is nicely configured with a large lounge, contemporary kitchen, one bedroom and a marble bathroom,
• There is also the option of buying the property furnished, should this be of interest.
• Close to designer stores, some the city's best hotels and iconic attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe, no wonder this such an in-demand address.
• For those considering an investment buy, the apartment has a monthly rental value (net to owner) of 3,200 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: We love how the modern interior design marries so perfectly with the Art Deco building.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU934
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more