Situated on the fifth floor of a beautiful Art Deco building, in the eighth arrondissement, this design-led apartment is ready and waiting for you to move in.
• Featuring stunning interior design, this apartment has been fitted out to a very high specification.
• Offering attractive views over a quiet courtyard, this peaceful haven is also light, bright and airy.
• With a large lounge, contemporary kitchen, one bedroom and a marble bathroom, there is the added bonus of an elevator.
• There is also the option of buying the property furnished, should this be of interest.
• Close to luxury shopping, renowned hotels and famous attractions such as the Arc de Triomphe, this is the perfect Paris address.
• #VingtLoves: For those considering an investment buy, the apartment has a monthly rental value (net to owner) of 3,200 EUR per month.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU935
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more