A true haven right in the heart of Paris, this charming property is set in an enchanting private garden of 180m2 filled with mature trees and leafy shrubs.
• Built in the 1920's, the Arts and Crafts exterior hides a completely open-plan Bauhaus design inside.
• Spread over two floors, connected by an elegant spiral staircase, there is a lovely lounge, two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a basement and a private terrace for al-fresco dining.
• With captivating views from every window, filled mainly with trees, shrubbery and flowers, you could be forgiven for thinking you had strayed into a zen Japanese garden.
• Contrary to immediate appearances, the apartment is in fact centrally located in the 6th arrondissement - one of the city's most famous districts.
• With the best of Paris right on the doorstep, you'll find iconic department store Le Bon Marchè, legendary hotel The Lutetia and the famous Jardin du Luxembourg all close by.
• #VingtLoves: We are all utterly enchanted by this place - but it's the stunning 'secret' garden that's really stolen our hearts.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU941
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more