Located in a historic building dating from around 1700, this one-bedroom apartment is close to the famous school for political studies in Paris, Sciences Po, as well as all the attractions of the Left Bank.
• Found in the heart of the 6th arrondissement, close to iconic art galleries, classic cafés and the Seine, this property is ideally situated.
• Steeped in character, this beautiful beamed apartment is located in a pretty building offering the classic Parisian living experience.
• With a lovely open-plan configuration and American kitchen, the apartment feels somewhat larger than its 46m2.
• Opening onto a cute courtyard, filled with plants and greenery, this adds further to the sense of spaciousness - and where better to have your morning coffee?
• All the best of Paris is ready and waiting for you right on the doorstep
• #VingtLoves: It's got to be those beautiful beams, which always create such a cosy, characterful and totally Parisian feel to a place.
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU942
Studios and one-bedroom apartments can only be booked for a minimum of 9 months.
The 6th arrondissement is, above all things, inspiring. Saint Germain has been the muse of scholars, artists, existentialists, bohemians, and politicians. Its shaded avenues and quiet side streets centrifuge into the spinning café scene on the Boulevard Saint‐Germain. Intellectuals and the glitterati preen and mingle with scruffy expat writers at the Café de Flore and… read more