This beautiful high-end design apartment, wrapped around a glassed-in courtyard open to the sky, is found in the most sought-after part of the Marais.
• Renovated to the highest standard, come be impressed by the high level of design detail and latest innovations in this modern apartment in one of the oldest parts of Paris.
• Located in a building dating from 1780, this unusual property is spread over two floors with a central atrium of 16 m², a stylish kitchen, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• Adding a special character to the place, the exposed brick walls give the apartment a lovely, cosy feel enhanced by the attractive spotlight lighting.
• At the heart of it all is the charming courtyard, with its green leafy shrubs and smart decking, ready for entertaining new-found friends.
• Tucked away in the quarter of the 'Marché des Enfants Rouges', you'll have the city's oldest covered market, dating from 1628, just a short walk from your new home.
• #VingtLoves: For those who appreciate good design, you're going to love this place - and then there's that gorgeous courtyard...
• TV, WIFI and internet included.
Property Ref: PSU943
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more