This beautiful high-end design apartment, wrapped around a glassed-in courtyard open to the sky, is found in the most sought-after part of the Marais.
• Renovated to the highest standard, come be impressed by the high level of design detail and latest innovations in this modern apartment in one of the oldest parts of Paris.
• Located in a building dating from 1780, this unusual property is spread over two floors with a central atrium of 16 m², a stylish kitchen, three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
• Adding a special character to the place, the exposed brick walls give the apartment a lovely, cosy feel enhanced by the attractive spotlight lighting.
• At the heart of it all is the charming courtyard, with its green leafy shrubs and smart decking, ready for entertaining new-found friends.
• Tucked away in the quarter of the 'Marché des Enfants Rouges', you'll have the city's oldest covered market, dating from 1628, just a short walk from your new home.
• #VingtLoves: For those who appreciate good design, you're going to love this place - and then there's that gorgeous courtyard...
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU943
Paris’ 3rd arrondissement is otherwise known as Le Haut Marais: one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in the city. The appeal of its stylish businesses – from cafés to galleries to independent boutiques – means that it does attract a fair few tourists, but if you’re into a more local scene,… read more