Tucked away down a peaceful passageway in the 7th arrondissement, and with its own private entrance and a pretty patio, this charming duplex feels more like a house in the countryside than a townhouse in Paris.
• Spread over the ground and first floor of a building dating from 1880, this newly-renovated apartment has been beautifully designed in a contemporary style.
• The large salon benefits from huge windows on one side, an exposed stone wall and a real fireplace.
• There is also a modern kitchen, separate dining area, two bedrooms and two bathrooms (one with a bathtub) plus a sofa-bed.
• As well as the lovely patio, there is also a 19th century well, which no longer works but makes an interesting feature.
• The apartment has an attractive view over quaint low buildings, including the back of the National Horticulture Society and an art gallery.
• #VingtLoves: There is so much going for this beautiful apartment and, with its peaceful location, it's hard to believe that it's so close to the sought-after shops and services of rue du Bac.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU944
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more