Nestled in the heart of the Marais, one of the oldest districts of Paris, this lovely second-floor apartment is found in a building that dates from 1690 and has the best of the city right on the doorstep. oSofa Bed
• Currently under renovation, while preserving historic features such as the parquet flooring, this one-bedroom apartment is going to be seriously smart when it's finished.
• Among the new additions will be an Italian design kitchen complete with marble worktops - ready to cook up a storm with new-found friends.
• The location really couldn't be any better with artisan boutiques, cool galleries and great eateries all close by.
• The property is also located right by the 'Auberge Nicolas Flamel' restaurant, which is one of Paris' oldest buildings.
• This would be a perfect apartment for a young corporate person or a couple who want to be in the middle of the Marais.
• #VingtLoves: Surrounded by fascinating history, you will also enjoy all the modern-day comforts of a contemporary renovation.
• TV, WIFI included.
Property Ref: PSU946
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more