One of most prestigious addresses in Paris, this outstanding apartment is situated on the top floor of a Haussmannian building in rue François 1er in the 8th arrondissement - famed for its designer shops, high-end hotels and the iconic avenue of the Champs-Élysées.
• This perfectly-located property is found just a stone's throw from the renowned avenue Montaigne - home to all the great haute-couture stores such as Chanel, Christian Dior and Louis Vuitton.
• Constructed around 1880, the building benefits from beautiful public areas, including a magnificent stained-glass window, grand staircase and elegantly-designed elevator.
• Brimming with old-fashioned Parisian glamour, the apartment itself offers magnificent views over the rooftops of Paris from its sixth-floor location.
• The property comprises a gallery entrance, a spacious salon with balcony, a dining room with a view of the Eiffel tower, a master suite with bathroom, three further bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen with utility room and a cellar.
• A very attractive investment proposition, the apartment has an estimated monthly rental return (net to owner) of 30,000 EUR.
• #VingtLoves: Requiring some renovation, this property presents a unique opportunity to create your own dream home in one of the city's most distinguished locations.
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU947
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more