Light, airy and bright, this spacious one-bedroom apartment offers great views over the picturesque architecture of the Marais - one of the most in-demand districts of Paris.
• Located on the fourth floor of a building from the 1880's, with the added bonus of a lift, this property has that coveted combination of character and space.
• Among its many highlights are large rooms, high ceilings, tall windows, beautiful parquet flooring, elegant ceiling coving and ironwork railings.
• Newly renovated, the apartment is tastefully decorated throughout, and has everything one could need in a home.
• Found on one of the most iconic streets of the Marais, rue des Archives, it epitomises the rich architecture of the area from medieval times onwards.
• On the doorstep, you'll have all the cafés, restaurants, bars, boutiques and galleries for which the Marais is famed.
• #VingtLoves: This is a really bright and cheerful apartment, with plenty of character, in one of the best parts of Paris.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU955
The 4th arrondissement of Paris, Le Marais, is one of its most quaint, yet most bustling. Jam‐packed with shops, cafés, small museums and some the oldest architecture in Paris, a walk though its ancient maze‐like streets is an extraordinary way to spend the day. Begin your walking tour at the Metro: Saint Paul. With your back… read more