Dating from 1690, this two-bedroom apartment is found on the third floor of a beautiful townhouse building, with a lift, on the edge of Saint-Germain-des-Près.
• Located on rue du Bac, a prestigious street that is popular with young Parisian families, this stunning property is brimming with character throughout.
• Walking through the charming entrance hall, you are immediately transported into the elegance of an older Paris with high ceilings, elegant mouldings and original window fittings.
• Offering a harmonic floorplan, there is a stylish salon, a state-of-the-art kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms, all decorated in a luxurious, contemporary style.
• Very light with double exposure, the apartment also offers views over the classic Parisian architecture of this iconic street.
• The property has an estimated monthly rental return (net to owner) of 25,000 EUR. #VingtLoves: Turn-key ready, this magnificent apartment has been decorated and finished to the highest specification.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 10 lots ().
Property Ref: PSU956
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The elegant 7th arrondissement can be divided into two areas: the Eiffel Tower‐Invalides/Ecole Militaire and the Rue du Bac. The dignified hotels particuliers house ministries, embassies, and luxurious private residences. The 7th is rich with art and culture, as well as the upper crust of society. Stately, subdued, and refined, the 7eme arrondissement seduces with… read more