Found in a delightful late-Haussmannian building in the 15th arrondissement, this gorgeous apartment is brimming with period charm throughout.
• Dating back to the turn of the century, this lovely property comprises a spacious lounge and dining area, a smart fitted kitchen, a good-size bedroom and a nice bathroom with bathtub.
• Among the historic features are two beautiful decorative fireplaces, well-preserved parquet flooring and pretty ceiling mouldings, as well as high windows fronted with attractive ironwork.
• Recently renovated in a fresh and contemporary design, with a recurring motif of geometric prints, there is also a stylish selection of furniture - and even a sofa-bed for when guests come to stay.
• Tucked away on the third floor, with a lift, the apartment is light and bright throughout, as well as being quiet and calm.
• In addition to a pleasant park at the end of the street, other nearby attractions include the Eiffel Tower, iconic museums such as the Musée Rodin, and the UNESCO headquarters, with its programme of art and events, from which the property takes its name.
• #VingtLoves: For those searching for a classic Parisian property, this one is a real treasure - plus it's a friendly, peaceful neighbourhood and a good location for international schools.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU958
Without exaggeration the 15th arrondissement is a no man’s land. Situated on the Rive Gauche between the Gare Montparnasse and the Seine to the west, the 15th does not boast historical monuments or sprawling parks. Some call the 15th meditative. Some call it…dull. Yet many supplicants kowtow to the 15th as a gastronomic Babylon. That’s… read more