Located in one of the most beautiful buildings of the Martyrs district, this exceptional apartment has been renovated by an architect to combine the historic features with the best in contemporary style.
• Dating from 1880, this stunning property has hardwood floors, elegant mouldings, working fireplaces (French and Prussian), large windows and high ceilings.
• In perfect condition throughout, at the heart of the apartment is a large living room of 31m2, complemented by a dining room of 20m2 with modern American kitchen, plus the master suite and a marble bathroom.
• Found on the 4th floor, with an elevator, the apartment is very light and bright throughout, offering lovely open views over the street on one side and the courtyard on the other.
• Tucked away in the best part of the 9th arrondissement, all the foodie favourites of the famous rue des Martyrs (recently the subject of a book called 'The Only Street in Paris') are just a short stroll away.
• Considering an investment buy? The apartment has an estimated rental return (net to owner) of 4,500 EUR a month.
• #VingtLoves: If you're looking for a classic Parisian apartment, this one really is hard to beat, combining perfectly-preserved historic charm with modern-day comfort.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 20 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2268 euros.
Property Ref: PSU961
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more