Located in the tranquil and refined little haven of Auteuil, in the chic 16th arrondissement, this spacious one-bedroom apartment is situated in a beautiful corner building dating from the 1930's.
• Found on the fifth floor, with a lift, this south-west facing apartment offers lovely open views, with the nearby Seine just visible to the left.
• The property comprises an entrance hall, a large living/reception room, a fully-equipped kitchen, a bedroom with a dressing room, shower room and a separate toilet, and a cellar (it would also be possible to create a second bedroom if required).
• Light, open and bright, the multiple windows ensure this apartment always feels bright and cheerful at all times of year.
• Considering an investment buy? The property has an estimated rental return (net to owner) of 2,800 EUR a month.
• An ideal pied-à-terre, in a convenient location near neighbourhood shops and transport networks, the Bois de Boulogne is also just a short stroll away.
• #VingtLoves: One of the few parts of Paris to retain its village-like atmosphere from days gone by, this is truly a dream location.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 40 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 3540 euros.
Property Ref: PSU963
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more