Found in a fantastic location close to the famous market street of Montorgueil, in the central 2nd arrondissement, this two-bedroom apartment has all the best of Paris on the doorstep.
• Currently under renovation by an architect, this 19th century property is being lovingly restored with beautiful decor throughout.
• Offering the coveted two-bedroom configuration, this would make an excellent home for a family or someone who enjoys receiving guests.
• Located on the top floor, with a lift, the apartment offers great views over classic Parisian architecture.
• With all the lovely foodie shops of Montorgueil close by, you can soon be cooking up a storm for new-found friends.
• Also nearby, you'll find 19th-century shopping arcades; Paris' oldest pâtisserie, Stohrer, opened in 1730; and, an easy walk away, the Louvre.
• VingtLoves: With its top-floor location, this apartment is both light and bright, and then there's those classic Parisian views to enjoy.
• TV, WIFI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU967
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more