Tucked away in a lovely, quiet side-street in the 9th arrondissement, this stunning two-bedroom apartment is the perfect base from which to enjoy the best of Paris.
• Located in a building that dates from 1860, this gorgeous property combines historic charm with beautiful modern decor.
• Found on the second floor, with a lift, the large windows ensure the apartment is light and bright throughout.
• There is the added bonus of a bathtub - perfect for a long hot soak at the end of a day out and about around Paris.
• At one end of the road, you have the leafy square of Saint-Georges, with its great range of restaurants, and at the other, the renowned rue des Martyrs with all its speciality food shops.
• A really lovely little neighbourhood, you'll also be in good company with much-hyped hotel, 'Amour', found in the same street.
• #VingtLoves: This is a beautiful apartment in a really great location in the up-and-coming 9th arrondissement.
• TV, WI-FI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU971
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more