Tucked away in a lovely, quiet side-street in the 9th arrondissement, this stunning two-bedroom apartment is the perfect base from which to enjoy the best of Paris.
• Located in a building that dates from 1860, this gorgeous property combines historic charm with beautiful modern decor.
• Found on the second floor, with a lift, the large windows ensure the apartment is light and bright throughout.
• There is the added bonus of a bathtub - perfect for a long hot soak at the end of a day out and about around Paris.
• At one end of the road, you have the leafy square of Saint-Georges, with its great range of restaurants, and at the other, the renowned rue des Martyrs with all its speciality food shops.
• A really lovely little neighbourhood, you'll also be in good company with much-hyped hotel, 'Amour', found in the same street.
• #VingtLoves: This is a beautiful apartment in a really great location in the up-and-coming 9th arrondissement.
• TV, WI-FI and Telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU971
Today, the 9th is not to be defined purely through its classic sites but its exciting cultural scene: wide awake within the slanting streets of South Pigalle and dominated by young, creative locals. As a go-to hub for the city’s alternative music scene, it feels like the modern day equivalent to Montmartre’s cabaret-centric past, which… read more