Found in a classic Parisian building dating from 1808, this one-bedroom apartment is a real dream of a place with a traditional fireplace, original beams and high ceilings and all in a central location next to the Louvre.
• Recently renovated by an interior designer, using quality materials throughout, this gorgeous property is a perfect mix of contemporary décor and historic features.
• Found on the first floor (the étage noble), and the only apartment on the landing, the rooms are filled with natural light from the large windows.
• The spacious living room, complete with working fireplace, is complemented by a fantastic fitted kitchen, cosy bedroom, stylish bathroom and plenty of storage space, plus a small cellar.
• Centrally located in the 1st arrondissement, right next to the Louvre, the position of the property couldn't really be any better.
• The apartment also has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of 3,500 EUR a month.
• #VingtLoves: So much to love about this place! Imagine popping across the road to the Louvre, for a spot of culture, before cosying up by a real fire. Bliss?
• Freehold included
• Copropriété de 14 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2040 euros.
Property Ref: PSU978
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
The 1st gets considerable mileage out of its famous Louvre to Tuileries stretch. Fear not! The 1st arrondissement offers far more than stale national monuments. Pop out of the metro at Tuileries (1) and run across the street to Café Angelina. Sip their famous chocolat africain (hot chocolate) for a pre‐exploring sugar rush. Head towards… read more