Offering a view of the Eiffel Tower from its balcony, this stunning apartment is located in a classic Parisian building from 1900 in the prestigious surroundings of the 16th arrondissement.
• Found on the fifth floor, with the added benefit of an elevator, this gorgeous property is an absolute gem.
• Sunny and bright throughout, it comprises a lovely lounge and dining area, fully-fitted kitchen and nice, cosy bedroom.
• Beautifully decorated, highlights include the hard-wood flooring, attractive fireplace and ironwork balcony - and then there's that view.
• A dream of an address, the chic 16th arrondissement has some of the best restaurants, shopping and hotels that Paris has to offer,
• The property also has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of at least 3,000 EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: Brimming with charm throughout, this is a lovely apartment - and you can't beat a balcony with a view of the Eiffel Tower.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 20 lots lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 2500 euros.
Property Ref: PSU979
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more