Constructed in 1850, this charming one-bedroom apartment is tucked away in a quiet corner of the Marais ? one of the best districts in Paris.
• Wearing its history on its sleeve, this gorgeous property is brimming with lovely features, smart wooden flooring and high windows.
• Located on the second floor of a beautiful building, with a lift, the apartment overlooks a peaceful private courtyard that feels like a secret part of Paris.
• Nicely configured, there is a spacious living room, divided into a lounge and dining area, a fitted modern kitchen and a good-sized double bedroom.
• Very elegantly decorated throughout, reflecting the spirit of the building, there are also attractive artworks adorning the walls.
• Found in a perfect location, all the best of the Marais is right on the doorstep, with its bustling boutiques, great galleries and top foodie spots.
• Two hours cleaning included each week
• #VingtLoves: We just love the private leafy courtyard of this enchanting building, hidden behind a striking arched gateway.
• TV, WI-FI and telephone included.
Property Ref: PSU988
In the 3rd and 4th arrondissement, you can find Le Marais, which is one of the most densely packed, hip and bustling quarters in Paris. In recent years, a profusion of trendy businesses, shops and art establishments have begun spreading upwards from the Marais’ original epicenter around the crossstreets of Rue des Francs-Bourgeois and Rue Vieille… read more