Flanked down one side with floor-to-ceiling windows, this four-bedroom property is found in a Haussmannian building in a great part of the 11th arrondissement.
• A real stunner of a place, this spacious apartment is located on the first floor of a classic Parisian building, with a lift, dating from 1880.
• Recently renovated, it has been beautifully designed in a fresh, contemporary style complemented by historic features including a fireplace, high ceilings and parquet flooring.
• As well as the large lounge space and dining area, there is a smart, modern kitchen, four bedrooms, a bathroom, a shower-room and a cellar.
• Located close to one of the city's best fresh-food markets, you can soon be cooking up a storm with the finest fresh produce Paris has to offer, and the fabulous shopping of the Marais is also nearby.
• The property has an estimated rental return of 5,000 EUR, net to owner, per month.
• #VingtLoves: We love the vitality of this vibrant district, with its renowned markets, cool bars and restaurants, and independent shops, and the Musée Picasso is also just a short stroll away.
• Freehold included. Copropriété de 10 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 3156 euros.
Property Ref: PSU989
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Eleventh Heaven. The 11th arrondissement is one of the best neighborhoods to paint the town red and escape from Paris’ tourist traps. An influx of young creative types over the last few years has brought quirky boutiques and cheap watering holes with good music to the neighborhood. Hidden art spaces help feed the 11th’s unstoppable… read more