Located in a classic Haussmannian building in the heart of prime central Paris, this compact two-bedroom apartment would make an excellent rental investment.
• Beautifully configured, this gem of a property is found on the fourth floor of an elegant building from the late 1800's.
• Offering attractive views onto lovely Parisian architecture, the apartment is itself full of light throughout.
• Recently renovated, with no work required, the property is ready to move in - or to rent out - from the moment you have the keys.
• Located in the heart of the prestigious 'Triangle d'Or', renowned for its haute-couture shopping, but in a very peaceful spot, this apartment has the best of both worlds.
• Ideal as an investment property, the apartment has an estimated rental return, net to owner, of at least 4,600 EUR.
• #VingtLoves: A perfect pied-à-terre or investment purchase, it is exceptionally rare for a property of this sort to be on the market at this price.
• Freehold included. No elevator.
• dont 5.00 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 16 lots.
Property Ref: PSU991
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more