Located in an elegant Haussmannian building in the most prestigious part of Paris, the 'Golden Triangle' or 'Triangle d'Or', this stunning apartment would make a fantastic pied-à-terre or investment property.
• Situated on the corner of two attractive streets, there are pleasant views over classic Parisian architecture - and all the designer shops and high-end restaurants of the Triangle d'Or are close by.
• With only five apartments in the entire building, and the added benefit of a lift, this is a very private address in a super-chic part of Paris.
• Located on the first floor, this smart one-bedroom apartment would also make an excellent investment - with a rental return, net to owner, of around 3,800 EUR a month.
• #VingtLoves: A perfect opportunity to secure your own Paris pied-à-terre - with the added attraction of a fantastic rental return.
• Freehold included. dont 5.00 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 12 lots ().
Property Ref: PSU992
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more