Located in an elegant Haussmannian building in the most prestigious part of Paris, the 'Golden Triangle' or 'Triangle d'Or', this stunning apartment would make a fantastic luxury home or investment property.
• Dating from around 1880, this lovely building is under renovation throughout a very high specification.
• The renovation has been carefully executed to make the most of the period features, including original fireplaces, ceiling mouldings and high windows.
• Situated on the corner of two attractive streets, there are pleasant views over classic Parisian architecture - and all the designer shops and high-end restaurants of the Triangle d'Or are close by.
• With only five apartments in the entire building, and the added benefit of a lift, this is a very private address in a super-chic part of Paris.
• Located on the fourth floor, this spacious apartment, with three bedrooms and three bathrooms, would also make an excellent investment - with a rental return, net to owner, of around 22,000 EUR a month.
• #VingtLoves: A perfect opportunity to secure your own luxury base in Paris - with the added attraction of a fantastic rental return.
• Freehold included. of which 5.00 % fees incl. VAT at the buyer's expense. Condominiums of 12 units (No proceedings in progress).
Property Ref: PSU997
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Situé dans un élégant immeuble Haussmannien et dans le Triangle d'Or, quartier le plus prestigieux de Paris, cet appartement pourrait devenir votre résidence de luxe ou un très bon investissement. dont 5.00 % honoraires TTC à la charge de l'acquéreur. Copropriété de 12 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). PARIS Renato TAGLIAFERRO Agent Commercial - Numéro RSAC : - .
Property Ref: PSU997
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more