Alfredo Salazar is a photographer.
1. What initially inspired you to move here or visit?
Photography, fashion and art. Paris is very important for that!!!
2. Earliest Paris memory?
The Alexander McQueen fashion show. It’s one of my most favourite experiences in Paris.
3. Best neighbourhood you’ve ever lived in?
Le Marais. I’ve always lived there.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in Paris?
I like so much the French kitchen.
5. Sexiest moment you’ve had in Paris?
All the time. The city is very sexy, everything is exciting.
6. What do you hate most about living in Paris?
The metro, it’s dirty and noisy.
7. Who’s your favourite Parisian — be they living or dead, real or fictional?
Colette, Jean Cocteau.
8. Favourite cinema?
My favourite director is Godard.
9. Right bank or left bank? And why?
No preference really.
10. Favourite Caviste?
Not really my thing.
11. Where do you go to escape the city?
Place des Vosges.
12. Where are the best looking girls or boys in Paris and why?
I think there are beautiful people all over Paris. I love the ethnic variety too.
13. Where do you get your news?
From my many friends, on the blogs.
14. Favourite museum?
Jeu de Paume.
15. Favourite shop?
16. Who’s the most stylish Paris personality?
Inés de la Fressange, Colette.
17. What is your favourite film set in Paris?
Midnight in Paris by Woody Allen.
18. What about Paris most inspires you?
The light, colours and architecture.
19. What makes someone a Parisian?
So difficult, I think their character.
20. What’s your favourite French word? (Swear words allowed!)