Terresa Murphy is the founder of La Cucina di TerrESa.
1. What initially inspired you to move here or visit?
Castles and cobblestones and…
2. Earliest Paris memory?
Receiving a bottle of champagne in my guitar case while singing in the metro.
3. Best neighbourhood you’ve ever lived in?
Anywhere I have been able to glance up and take in a large stretch of sky.
4. What’s the best meal you’ve eaten in Paris?
Alain Passard’s ode to vegetables.
5. Sexiest moment you’ve had in Paris?
Taxicab ride with a trembling hand at my side.
6. What do you hate most about living in Paris?
7. Who’s your favourite Parisian — be they living or dead, real or fictional?
8. Favourite cinema?
The Max Linder Panorama.
9. Right bank or left bank? And why?
Right bank, ‘cuz I live on it.
10. Favourite Caviste?
Ma Cave Fleury.
11. Where do you go to escape the city?
12. Where are the best looking girls or boys in Paris and why?
Everywhere…when they’re in movement
13. Where do you get your news?
14. Favourite museum?
15. Favourite shop?
Retour à la Terre.
16. Who’s the most stylish Paris personality?
17. What is your favourite film set in Paris?
Last Tango In Paris.
18. What about Paris most inspires you?
Church bells floating like shadows over the Seine.
19. What makes someone a Parisian?
20. What’s your favourite French word? (Swear words allowed!)