Dating from around 1920, this spectacular townhouse has been renovated in contemporary design, without loss of historic charm.
• This exceptional Parisian property gives all the prestige of a private residence in a gated street.
• The house offers spacious living rooms a separate dining room, equipped kitchen, 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms + office.
• In excellent condition throughout with private elevator, every room has been decorated with a design flair, each with its own distinct character.
• The building itself is very well looked after, thanks to having its own live-in caretaker, and it is also walking distance to the famous Trocadero and grand avenues leading to the Arc de Triomphe with restaurants and shopping close by.
• The property has an estimated rental return, net to the owner, of around 25.000EUR per month.
• #VingtLoves: It has to be the elegance of having a beautiful family house in the heart of Paris.
• Freehold included.
Property Ref: PSU1030
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Without a doubt, the 16th arrondissement has a posh reputation. The neighborhoods of Trocadéro and La Muette are elegant, wealthy and conservative. The Passy neighborhood is lovingly called a “village” by Parisians and features chic shopping. Numerous stately art museums, impressive residences and villas bejewel the seizième. Bordered by the vast and popular Bois du… read more