An exceptional home in every way, this stunning third floor apartment is a one-off gem for truly refined tastes with the most magnificent decoration at a prestigious address close to the chic Parc Monceau district of the 8th arrondissement. designed by two international architects with made to measure furniture.
• Found in an impressive building dating from 1900, on rue de Lisbonne, this three-bedroom apartment is definitely one with the wow factor.
• With impressive volumes, ceilings 3.60 metres high, this space is rare on the market.
• Designed with the highest quality materials, the property features fabulous fireplaces, spectacular one off design pieces and that much-coveted parquet flooring.
• There is custom wood panelling which has been made to perfection .
• We have the possibilty to purchase a parking space next to the building.
• Nearby attractions include a Professional gym located in the building, the fabulous Musée Jacquemart-André and luxury shopping.
• #VingtLoves: This property really is one-of-a-kind in a fabulous Prime location should you decide to buy as an investment, you'll be guaranteed a high rental return.
• Freehold included.
• Copropriété de 16 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 12000 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1058
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)
Appartement exceptionnel, en parfait état, 3 ème étage, rénové avec raffinement par deux architectes de renommée internationale et matériel de haute qualité. Vaste entrée avec toilettes invités et vestiaire , élégant salon spacieux 3.60 m² hauteur sous plafond, salle-à-manger prestations luxueuses avec cuisine Américaine équipée + buanderie, suite parentale avec dressing et salle-de-bain + WC + 2 chambres, salle de douche, WC+ 2 Caves. Copropriété de 16 lots (Pas de procédure en cours). Charges annuelles : 12000 euros.
Property Ref: PSU1058
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more