This beautifully renovated 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom gem is located in the heart of the 8th arrondissement.
• Nestled on the top floor of an Haussmannian, elevator building, this 138 m2, sun-drenched apartment is beaming with classic details; crown moldings, herringbone wood flooring and high ceilings. Recently renovated, the space is stylish and elegant; with brand new beautiful furnishings throughout the space.
• The space is comprised of a large living area with double-paned floor to ceiling french door windows. There is a separate dining room just next door for your guests to retire.
• The kitchen is equipped with top of the line appliances and thoughtfully supplied with everything you or your guests may need.
• The bedrooms are situated in the back of the apartment facing the interior of the building. Here, peaceful quite sleep awaits you.
• The location is ideally situated to the Miromesnil stop as well as tons of restaurants, shopping and theater.
• #VingtLoves: The perfect mix of the classic details thoughtfully complimented with the curated design of contemporary furnishings and style
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1097
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more