This imposing 15-bedroom mansion with a garden is in the heart of Madrid's Salamanca district.
• Dating from 1845, as an historic landmark, it overlooks the Plaza del Marqués de Salamanca and offers 5 floors of living space with the rare privilege of a large private garden.
• Whether to develop as a fabulous family home in the heart of Madrid or as a commercial opportunity in the fantastic location, the palace is perfect for your own personalised renovation to satisfy every requirement luxury.
• Distinguished original features abound throughout the spacious reception rooms, a ballroom, library, chapel, impressive hallways and even into the carriage area for parking - marble and parquet floors, elaborate cornicing and chandeliers, pillars and huge bay windows - all the grandure of times gone by.
• Indoor and outdoor swimming pools are also surrounded by fantastic historical features and outside, mature trees and hidden seating areas provide an oasis of calm in the city.
• There is an elevator for easy access between floors as well as sweeping staircases with wrought iron balustrades that provide added visual and architectural interest.
• The bedrooms are on the upper floors with bathrooms and balconies and on the top floor there is a very large attic space with windows facing out on all sides across the beautiful facades and gardens. There is a large terrace overlooking the gardens and beyond.
• In the basement there is a private garage, extensive storage and multipurpose rooms and a service area with living room, kitchen and bedroom.
• #VINGTLoves The grandure of this fabulous palace in the heart of Madrid's historical Salamanca district offers an unequalled residential or commecial opportunity
• Freehold included
Property Ref: PSU1136
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)