Located in a beautiful historic mansion of the Martyrs district, this exceptional apartment has been recently renovated by to combine the historic features with the best in contemporary style.
• Dating from late 1800's, this stunning property has original parquet floors, elegant mouldings, original fireplace, large windows and high ceilings.
• In perfect condition throughout, at the heart of the apartment is a spacious living room with an open-plan kitchen opening onto a large veranda with stunning views over gardens and Paris architecture.
• Found on the piano mobile, the apartment is very light and bright throughout, offering lovely open south-exposed views.
• Tucked away in a best part of the 9th arrondissement, all the foodie favourites of the famous rue des Martyrs (recently the subject of a book called 'The Only Street in Paris') just around the corner.
• If you're looking for a classic Parisian apartment, this one really is hard to beat, combining perfectly-preserved historic charm with modern-day comfort.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
• cleaning of 3h every two weeks included
Property Ref: PSU1164
Today, the 9th is not to be defined purely through its classic sites but its exciting cultural scene: wide awake within the slanting streets of South Pigalle and dominated by young, creative locals. As a go-to hub for the city’s alternative music scene, it feels like the modern day equivalent to Montmartre’s cabaret-centric past, which… read more