Located in a beautiful historic mansion of the Martyrs district, this exceptional apartment has been recently renovated by to combine the historic features with the best in contemporary style.
• Dating from late 1800's, this stunning property has original parquet floors, elegant mouldings, original fireplace, large windows and high ceilings.
• In perfect condition throughout, at the heart of the apartment is a spacious living room with an open-plan kitchen opening onto a large veranda with stunning views over gardens and Paris architecture.
• Found on the piano mobile, the apartment is very light and bright throughout, offering lovely open south-exposed views.
• Tucked away in a best part of the 9th arrondissement, all the foodie favourites of the famous rue des Martyrs (recently the subject of a book called 'The Only Street in Paris') just around the corner.
• If you're looking for a classic Parisian apartment, this one really is hard to beat, combining perfectly-preserved historic charm with modern-day comfort.
• TV / Wifi included
Property Ref: PSU1164
How to boil down the 9th arrondissement? Opéra Garnier and Grands Boulevards perform double duties as the stately heart of Haussmann architecture, and veins of avenues swimming with shoppers and carousers. Belle époque era passageways tunnel off the boulevards and ‘Swiss cheese’ the arrondissement. The faubourgs, or “suburbs”, slope up towards the base of Montmartre,… read more