WHETHER BUYING, SELLING OR RENTING
USD Price: 10,000,000
• Located off Park Avenue, this stunning three bedroom three-and-a-half bath 315m2 apartment occupies a full-floor and has spectacular panoramic views and direct double elevator access.
• Enter into a grand entry gallery through double oak doors into a spacious great room with dramatic northern, western and eastern exposures
• With 8-inch oversized wide-plank white oak flooring, floor-to-ceiling UV-coated windows, custom full-height curtains, and nearly 11-foot ceilings with integrated reveals provides for custom lighting that draw attention to views and light.
• The Foster + Partners designed open chefs kitchen features wire-brushed oak cabinetry with integrated pulls and bronze detailing, cabinet-fronted Gaggenau and Sub-Zero stainless steel appliances including wine storage, a 96 X 26 center island, and Italian Carrara marble knife edge countertops and backsplash with embedded ventilation and LED lighting, a true culinary delight that allows for seamless entertaining.
• The private corner master bedroom suite with southern and eastern exposures is outfitted with a grand dressing room and a tranquil five-fixture ensuite bathroom with sweeping city views adorned with heated Silver Striatio travertine floors, wire-brushed oak vanity with Silver Striato travertine slab countertop and integrated sink, recessed medicine cabinets with LED lighting, freestanding Apaiser soaking tub, glass-enclosed steam shower and water closet, and complemented with Aquabrass fixtures throughout.
• It also benefits from a private guest powder room, private service elevator access, concealed Miele washer and dryer, LED lighting throughout, seamlessly integrated linear diffusers, supplemental perimeter underfloor radiant heating, and year-round zoned temperature control via a 4-pipe fan coil HVAC system. Interiors elegantly conceal service functions, balance soaring views and domestic intimacy, and allocate generous space for art.
• Hotel-standard amenities include a wellness facility, 60-foot sunlit swimming pool, sauna and steam room, yoga and pilates rooms, highly-curated residential library and residential lounges.
• It's location is at the intersection of global business and world-class culture boasting incomparable dining, art, luxury shopping on the world famous Fifth Avenue corridor, Central Park, architectural icons, landmark performance venues, and other symbols of the city's unique energy.
• #VINGTLoves Located at the epicentre of New York's entertainment, business, and cultural community, this apartment is not simply a jewel of contemporary architecture, but also an invitation to rethink ones standards of comfort and elegance.
• PLEASE NOTE
• Our pricing does not include agency fees. In NYC, the seller pays the broker fees to both the buyer and listing agent.
• THE LISTED EURO PRICE IS A GUIDELINE BASED ON EXCHANGE RATE AT THE TIME OF LISTING. THIS PRICE IS SUBJECT TO FLUCTUATIONS IN THE EXCHANGE RATE
• Taxes 7,482.92 USD (approx 6,724.19 EUR) / month
• Common Charges 5,634.25 USD (approx 5,062.66 EUR) / month
Property Ref: PSU1179
(Honoraires à la charge du vendeur / Agency fees are chargeable to the seller)