Possibly the best rental apartment in Villefranche and the largest in the Old Port at 2400sqm. This superb three bedroom apartment has a great view overlooking Villefranche port. The apartment has been renovated with no expense spared with the 3 bathrooms clad in pink Portuguese marble and oak floors throughout.
• Built in 1820 (and traversing Rue Obscure, dating from the 13th century), the entrance has bedroom 1 to the left (2 single beds), then a fully fitted kitchen with a basement off, housing the air-conditioning, ironing, washer and dryer.
• Beyond the lower hall is the main room.
• Bedroom 2 and 3 each have huge sleigh beds with ensuite bathrooms.
• The main bedroom has 2 windows overlooking the port.
• Everything in the apartment is new, with a very high standard of furniture, bedding, curtains, fabrics, flooring etc.
• The main bathroom has a high back bath at the window overlooking the port!
• All bathrooms have walk-in showers.
• The location is unbeatable as it has 5 windows to the front (+ 6 at the back) and there are no stairs to climb.
• 2 balconies to the front - one fitted with table and chairs.
• All ceilings are high as it was constructed from 3 old apartments made into one!
• Basement has a separate entrance for bicycles etc if required.
• Although the apartment is on the second floor from the port side, the entrance is on ground level from Rue Poilieu, meaning that there are no steps and that this apartment is suitable for the infirm.
• Although a car is not really necessary in Villefranche, there is a public car park 120 yards away (euros 8 / day) and a free car park on the old Citadel (300 yds away). #VINGTLoves The location is unbeatable, with two balconies overlooking the port and the bay of Cap Ferrat on the Cote d'Azur.
• Weekly prices from 5 625 EUR
Property Ref: PSU1230