Offering one of the most spectacular views of Paris, this stunning newly renovated ninth-floor apartment with two terraces is found in a Parisian building with a lift.
• Enjoying a prime position, with windows down two sides, this very special property provides fantastic views across the Eiffel Tower, the Invalides, the Sacre Coeur, etc...
• Comprising an entrance room, large lounge with dining area, contemporary kitchen, one master bedroom with it's own bathroom, two more bedrooms with one bathroom and laundry the apartment is spacious and light throughout.
• Newly renovated by a well known architect this apartment is extremely bright and sunny.
• Located in the 15th at the border of the 7th and 6th arrondissement, the area is renowned for its fine food shops.
• #VingtLoves It's got to be that fantastic view! This is a beautiful apartment in a stellar location - and there are so many large windows from which to enjoy the vista
• TV, WIFI, Telephone and cleaning included
Property Ref: PSU1241
Without exaggeration the 15th arrondissement is a no man’s land. Situated on the Rive Gauche between the Gare Montparnasse and the Seine to the west, the 15th does not boast historical monuments or sprawling parks. Some call the 15th meditative. Some call it…dull. Yet many supplicants kowtow to the 15th as a gastronomic Babylon. That’s… read more