Stunning first floor apartment is close to the chic Parc Monceau district of the 8th arrondissement.
• Found in an impressive building dating from 1900, this three-bedroom apartment has impressive volumes.
• Beautifully and stylishly decorated, the apartment is light and airy
• Nearby attractions include a Professional gym located in the building, the fabulous Musée Jacquemart-André and luxury shopping.
• #VINGTLoves: This apartment really is definitely one with the wow factor in a fabulous prime location.
• TV, WIFI and Telephone included
Property Ref: PSU1349
Oh Champs Elysées! There are two things to know about the 8th arrondissement. Bad news first: it is big, and sometimes awkward to navigate. Off the heavily beaten path are top‐flight restaurants, museums frequented by the locals, and shopping to tease the refined palate. The 8th houses the core of Parisian business and government. Take… read more