o Found in the vibrant up and coming neighbourhood of Belleville, within a short walking distance from the park and Canal Saint-Martin, this exceptional loft is on the first floor of a beautifully renovated ex-industrial building.
• This duplex apartment has one bedroom on the second floor, a large open living dining space and well equipped kitchen. The outstandingly high ceilings at 3.40 meters and the glass roof offers generously well lit apartment.
• Designed to offer maximum space and art pieces specially curated give the apartment an all over contemporary feel, whilst keeping the idea of a loft apartment.
• This apartment is perfect for a young professional looking for a place to reflect modern character.
• #Vingtloves: the chic design of this apartment, waiting to impress any friends visiting
• Wifi, TV and phone included
Property Ref: PSU1389
Part of the area known as Belleville but stretching across to the Canal de L’Ourcq and covering the beloved Parc Buttes Chaumont, the 19th arrondissement is a stew of various ethnicities, leftwing politics, nightlife, and popular green spaces. This is Paris unfiltered. The 19th boasts the Ministry of Culture’s success story, Le Cent Quatre art… read more